Installing Genesis on Kodi is one of the most popular Kodi add-ons, allowing you to watch hundreds of entirely free movies and TV shows. This post will walk you through the process of downloading Genesis on Kodi. In this tutorial, we’ll go over how to install Genesis on Kodi, and also genesis reborn addon 2020, new genesis tv addon, and genesis reloaded.
How to Install Genesis on Kodi
In this post, you can know about how to install genesis on kodi here are the details below;
First things first
Before you start, please keep in mind that neither Motorist Easy nor Kodi encourages piracy. You should only use Kodi and its add-ons in a legal manner.
Allow unknown sources to Kodi
Because Kodi is an open source media player, you may need to install addons on Kodi from time to time in order to access equipment video clip sites. Because Kodi does not allow unidentified sources to be installed for security reasons, you may need to enable unidentified resources to make sure that you have access to all of the information produced by the attachments.
1) Open Kodi, and press Settings.
2) Press System (or System settings).
3) Press Add-ons on the left.
4) Choose Unknown sources from the drop-down menu.
5) Press Yes to confirm your changes.
Use a VPN
Use a private network (VPN). When using Kodi and streaming videos, it is advised that you use a VPN. To avoid problems such as add-ons not working, you should set up a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN will conceal the movie so that your ISP does not recognise it as a Kodi video and hence does not prohibit it. To choose a VPN, simply type VPN into your web browser and select the one with the best reputation. If you don’t have time or patience, NordVPN is a great choice.
NordVPN helps you bypass geo restrictions so you can obtain all of the add-ons you want, keeps you safe from prying eyes, and encrypts your data so you can keep your online activity secret. It’s risk-free and simple to use! You’ll be directed to the NordVPN homepage after clicking NordVPN voucher to get a NordVPN voucher code.
1) Get NordVPN on your device and install it.
2) Download NordVPN and log in.
3) Find a server at a chosen location and connect to it.
Install Genesis on Kodi
You may now install Genesis on Kodi if you have already configured your Kodi to accept unidentified resources and are using a VPN (make sure Kodi has actually improved to Kodi 17 Krypton about Kodi 18 Leia).
Follow the directions to install Genesis on Kodi:
1) Go to Settings in Kodi on your device (the gear icon).
2) Press File Manager.
3) Double press Add Source, then press None.
4) In your Kodi, type or copy and paste the following URL, then click OK.
5) Offer this source media a name (in my example, KODIUKTV), then click OK.
6) Back to the Kodi home page, press Add-ons.
7) Then press the Package icon on the upper left.
8) Choose Install from zip file.
9) Press the name that you just entered (in my case I press KODIUKTV).
10) Press repository.kodiuktv-X.X.X.zip.
11) Wait for the repository to be installed by Kodi, and then look for the Add-on installed notification in the upper right corner.
12) Select Install from Repository from the drop-down menu.
13) Press KODIUKTV Repo.
14) Press Video add-ons.
15) Press Genesis.
16) Press Install at the bottom.
17) Wait for the notification to display on your screen.
So go to Web page > Add-ons > Video add-ons > Genesis to install Genesis on Kodi.
So there you have it. I hope this article was helpful in getting Genesis installed on Kodi. If you have any queries, please just leave them in the comment page below.