Snapchat is one of the popular chatting apps among users for sending and receiving snaps with their friends and family members throughout the world. Apart from family and friends, you can also connect with famous people and celebrities. The Snaps that you send will disappear automatically once the other user opens the file. Sometimes users may get a black loading screen stating the “Tap to Load” option, and it may not load even after choosing it. You can use this guide to find out how to get Snapchat to load your snaps when it gets stuck on the loading screen.
How to Fix Snapchat Loading Screen Stuck on Tap to Load (2022)
In this article, you can know about snapchat loading screen here are the details below;
If your Snapchat is not loading Snaps or while stuck on the “Tap to load” screen, use these below solutions.
- Restart the device
- Check the Internet connection
- Clear the Snapchat cache
- Update the Snapchat app
- Uninstall and reinstall Snapchat app
- Delete the old chat
- Factory reset
Restart the Device
The simplest and easy troubleshooting method is to restart your device. It will help you overcome the Snapchat not loading problem. Reboot your mobile and then use Snapchat to see whether the screen loads perfectly or not. Also, you can also try putting your phone to Airplane mode and taking it off after 10-15 seconds to fix the issue. Also check Snapchat Premium
Check the Internet connection
Sometimes slow and flickering internet problems may cause Snapchat loading screen issues. As a result, if some other network is available, use it. If you are on WiFi, try switching to the cellular data and vice versa. Also, make sure your device is in airplane mode. If it is enabled, disable it. Now access Snapchat and see whether it loads the Snaps or not.
Clear the Snapchat Cache
The cache is a small memory that stores the information that apps utilise. When the app cache is full, it might cause a number of problems. Follow the steps below to clear the Snapchat cache. You can also check Private Story on Snapchat
- On your phone, open the Snapchat app.
- On the top left screen, tap the profile icon.
- Make a selection of options.
- Scroll to the bottom of page and select Account > Clear Cache.
Through Android Settings:
- To access Apps and Notifications, go to Settings and select Apps and Notifications.
- Select See All Apps from the fall menu.
- Select the Snapchat option from the list.
- Click Clear Cache under Storage and Cache.
Update the Snapchat App
Updating the software will help in the elimination of bugs and the solution of the Snapchat screen loading issues. The app’s developer will release updates from time to time in order to improve the app’s functionality and security. So, update the app and see if the screen loads correctly. Here you can also check Disney Pixar Filter on Instagram
- Go to the Google Play Store and select the hamburger icon in the upper left corner.
- Go to My Apps and Games and select My Apps and Games.
- Next to Snapchat, click the Update button.
- Go to the App Store.
- At the top right, tap on your profile icon.
- Click the update button next to Snapchat if any information is updated.
Uninstall and Reinstall Snapchat App
Try deleting and reinstalling the Snapchat app when nothing else helps. It could also help with the Snapchat loading screen and other issues. To see if the screen is loading, delete and reinstall the app, then log in with the same account.
- To access the pop-up menu, long press on the Snapchat app.
- Uninstall is selected, and the action is verified.
- Go to the App Store/Play Store and reinstall the Snapchat app.
Delete the old chat
Clearing your Snapchat conversation may assist you in successfully downloading the Snaps. Moreover, deleting your chat will not remove or destroy any data or messages from the app.
- Open Snapchat.
- Click Settings.
- Select Clear conversation under Privacy section.
- Click the cross mark net to the snapchat connection.
- Tap clear.
Try hard resetting your device if nothing else helps. Restarting your phone can delete all of your data, so make sure you have backups. Install the Snapchat app after resetting the device and use it without any problems.
When you get a loading screen error on Snapchat, you could try these methods. If you have a different solution, please share it in the comments section. Have you found this section to be informative and useful?