You must use the MyNova platform if you attend Northern Virginia Community College. You can access various Virginia Community College Systems through this portal, including blackboard, canvas, novaconnect, email, and more. To use them, you don’t need to access each one independently. This article will explain how to use the MyNova platform if you are unfamiliar with it.
If you want to sign in to the MyNova platform, do as follows:
- Visit the official MyNova website first.
- Click the “Log In” button after entering your username and password.
- You’ll be directed to a page containing buttons for the Student Information System, Canvas, and Student Email. You must click VCCS SIS: Student Information System from this page.
- It will take you to NOVAConnect.
How do I find my username name?
You can retrieve your username by following the steps below if you’ve forgotten it:
- This link will take you to the MyNova website.
- Click “Forgot My Username” from the option now.
- You must verify the captcha and enter your email address. Click Next when you’re finished.
- Enter all the data that is asked at this information.
- Your username will now show up in your profile when you click the Search button.
How can I reset my MyNova password?
The methods described below can be used to change your password for NOVAConnect, Student Email, and Canvas. All three of the aforementioned services require the same username and password, so if you change one, it will change for all three.
How Do I Change My Password?
To change your MyNova password, follow these steps:
- You can access the MyNova platform by clicking on this link.
- After providing your Username and Password, click Log In.
- Here, click the “Forgot My Password” button.
- On the following screen, you will be asked to enter your username or email address. Click Continue once you’re finished.
- An email containing a link to reset your password will be sent to you. To change the password, click the link. Enter a password that satisfies all the security criteria.
At least one UPPERCASE letter
At least one letter in lowercase
No less than one number (0-9)
At least one special character (like’! @ # $% & * () +  – /?: ‘,)
Now, click OK, and your new password will change effect.
How is NOVAConnect put to use?
You can seek up information about students at any time using the Student Information System (SIS) at NOVA, known as NOVAConnect. You can use this information to search for classes, sign for them, submit online applications, drop or switch any course, make payments, and manage all of your personal data in one place.
Most Commonly Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Can I enrol for a Class?
Log into MyNova, click VCCS SIS: Student Information System, and then click Student Center, My Academics, and the Enroll tab in Self-Service to enrol in a course. Here is how to sign up for a course.
An Emplid Nova is what?
The Student Information System’s Emplid number tells or identifies each student (SIS). Another name for it is a student identification number.
Why MyNova ID, you ask?
By clicking this link to access the My NSU Identity page, you can find your Nova ID if you don’t already know it.
How can I change my Nova username and password?
The entire procedure for updating your Nova username and password is covered in the aforementioned article. If you follow the steps above, it will be simple to change your username and password.
You can access MyNova and log in using the instructions we’ve laid out for you in information here in this article. We have provided instructions on how to locate your username and reset or modify your password.