Instagram Is Constantly Down: Can Instagram keep crashing? Instagram is one of the best social media platforms for sharing photos and videos with friends. You will enjoy using the Instagram app because it is trustworthy. But this doesn’t mean there won’t be bugs or other issues with the app.
Users have recently reported that the Instagram app keeps crashing. Users said they couldn’t open the app, and if they did, it crashed and closed itself after a short while. If you have been facing a similar issue and want to fix it, the steps in this article will help you find a solution.
Instagram Keeps Getting Blocked? Fixing Instructions
If your Instagram app keeps crashing and you can’t use it on your phone, follow the steps below to fix the issue.
1. Restart Your Phone
The first thing you should do is restart your phone. Bugs and temporary malfunctions that can be easily fixed by restarting your device are common causes of problems like this. When it clears out all the background apps and errors, your phone will start to function normally, and you won’t have this issue anymore.
2. Check Instagram Servers
Checking the servers of Instagram is another thing to accomplish. Apps like Instagram frequently go through server maintenance to guarantee the best user experience. As a result, you might have issues using the app at this time. Check this out to determine whether a server outage is the cause of the Instagram issue. Go to Downdetector to check for an Instagram server outage.
3. Instagram Is Constantly Down
If Instagram has a server issue, the user can only do one thing. You will have to wait until the servers are back online; it may take some time for them to start working again. The reason for the Instagram app crashing, however, is different if there is no server issue.
4. Instagram App Update
This issue can occasionally be caused by undesirable internal errors or bugs inside the app. By updating your app to the most recent version, you can fix the issue. To do this, follow the steps listed below.
- Open the Play Store or the App Store on your Android device or tablet (on iPhone or iPad).
- Tap the first option that appears after searching for Instagram.
- If an update is available, you’ll be given the option to update the app by tapping the Update button.
- Instagram Keeps Crashing
- After installing the update, launch the Instagram app to determine whether the issue is still present.
5. Clear the Cache on Instagram
The Instagram app’s corrupted cache data may be the reason for facing this issue. Try clearing the Instagram cache to see if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps outlined below to clear Instagram’s cache on Android.
- Open the App Drawer, tap and hold the Instagram app icon, then tap the App Info I icon.
- On the app’s information screen, tap the Storage option.
- To clear Instagram’s cache, tap Clear Cache.
The term “ecosystem” refers to a group of people who work in the construction industry. On an iOS device, clearing the cache data is not an option. If you want to clear Instagram’s cache on iOS, you must reinstall the app.
6. Quit Beta Program
If you’re using the beta version of Instagram, you should get rid of it. Beta versions may result in such issues due to instability and bugs. Although the Beta version of the app gives you faster access to new features, keep in mind that the new features are still being tested, so you may run into bugs. Instead, if you are in the Beta programme, you should install the stable version of Instagram on your device.
7. Reinstall Instagram
- Tap and hold the Instagram app icon, then tap the Uninstall/Delete icon to uninstall the app.
- Launch the Play Store (for Android or tablets) or the App Store right away (on iPhone or iPad)
- Type Instagram into the search field and tap the first search result.
- Download and install the Instagram app on your device.
Once you’re done, open the app and sign in to your account.
To fix the Instagram app keeps crashing issue, follow the steps listed above. If the steps above didn’t help fix the issue, you could also contact Instagram’s customer service team. You can contact them with any technical questions or issues. They will tell you how to fix the issue you are currently facing.